This policy is produced in accordance with and will always defer to the rights and remedies contained in our published terms and conditions, and in the event of any conflict between our terms and conditions and this policy, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Unwanted Goods can be returned but we must be notified within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Our customer service department should be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference. This Helps track items when received back to us.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging without any damage.
- CDI Units are NON RETURNABLE and are NOT covered under Warranty
- Starter Motor Spline Damaged IS NOT covered under Warranty
- GENUINE Parts Are Special Order and are NOT RETURNABLE but are under Manufacturer Warranty
- New Quads Or Buggies Or Bikes Are Non Returnable
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been manufactured to your specification, or any audio or video recordings or computer software that has been unsealed. Or any other exclusion detailed in our Terms and Conditions.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, account number and order reference number (most of this information should be detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
- DVLA Registration Fees Are Non-Refundable.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact our customer service department within 7 working days who will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order. Please be aware that back-ordered items that are "to follow" do not constitute shortages.
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods this should be notified to customer services who will arrange for collection and replacement, within the 7 working day period.
If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement, only repair.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall affect or modify your STATUTORY RIGHTS. Your right of cancellation will be in accordance with our published terms and conditions
- Wear Parts Are NOT covered under any warranty and cannot be returned once used
Quad, Bike And Machine Warranties -
Your Responsibilities as a New Owner:
With your new vehicle, it is your responsibility to ensure that all services are performed at the specified periods and that the service record receipts are kept safe for future reference. Your machine will receive the full benefit of the warranty with regular maintenance, which is also essential for ensuring that your machine operates safely, efficiently and with the minimum impact on the environment.
For full terms and conditions and servicing requirements please consult the owner's manual. If you are in any doubt regarding the service requirements of your specific product please contact us.
Please note that your product will require more regular services and maintenance if you use your vehicle in dusty, sandy, very muddy, very wet, dry and or in high ambient temperatures. The warranty provided is in addition to your statutory rights.
Excluded Parts Under Warranty
Normal maintenance parts are excluded from warranty coverage:
- Lubricants such as oil, grease, brake fluid etc
- Spark plugs
- Tool kits
- Brake discs, pads or drum brakes
- CVT belts
- Chains and sprockets
Although this list is not exhaustive, we work with you in regard to warranty to ascertain whether any issue is a manufacturing defect or not.
If the fault is caused by user error, lack of servicing or maintenance, abuse or fitment of incorrect/aftermarket parts, unfortunately, your warranty will be invalidated.
No liability will be accepted for damage caused to the vehicle by neglect, misuse, intrusion of foreign or deleterious matter; lack of servicing, inadequate servicing by a non-authorised person or company, using non-OEM parts; overheating, freezing, abuse or the continued use of a vehicle after a fault has become apparent or any consequential loss on the failure of parts covered by warranty.
For example, if you use your machine in the sand, then the salt will cause corrosion and metals including bearings can become rusty and fail, which may mean you need to replace them. These will not be covered under warranty but are classed as general wear and tear item. We, therefore, recommend you clean your machine after every use (but do not use a power/jet washer), which may cause debris or water to enter switches or the electrical circuit.Returns Address
Quad Bikes Wales,
Unit 1, Gilbertson Court,
Alloy Industrial Estate,